Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stay Cool in Style

Staying hydrated is a must-do in this sweltering summer heat! Don’t take the chance that water will be available wherever you’re going. Bring it with you in these stylin’, organized and green WaterWeek refillable water bottles available at The Container Store.

There are five 16 oz water bottles and a convenient tray to keep them lined up in your refrigerator. Fill them all up and hand one to each family member as they head out the door, or if it’s just you, you’re set for the week! The bottles are BPA-free and dishwasher safe. What more could you ask for?! This is an example of a great tool that can help you stay healthy, green and organized. Just remember to wash and refill your bottles pronto, so you’re always ready to go.

I don’t own this neat set yet, but it’s on my list for my next Container Store trip!

Photo Source: www.containerstore.com

1 comment:

Melissa Giamanco said...

Those bottles look great! I love my refillable water bottle, it would be nice to have a bunch all filled, chilled and ready-to-go! I'll have to add them to my shopping list, too!!